Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Phreak completes John Muir Trail...

Hi everyone!
Just came in from working on the last, straggling, vegetables in our garden, and found I had an e-mail from Brian (Phreak). He has completed the John Muir Trail! I will include his e-mail, as follows...


"From: brian@hikes247.com Sent: Tue Sep 30 15:55

Subject: John Muir Trail - COMPLETED

Hey everyone!
Just a quick note to let everyone know I'm safely back in Atlanta. The trip was awesome! We finished early in the morning on the 20th day of the trip.

Naturally, I'll be heading back out next year to see how fast I can speed hike it. Shooting for 7 days or less.

Weather was great... average high 65, average low 35, less than 2 hours of precipitation throughout the trip (all on day 6).

I took roughly 2300 photos and 60+ minutes of video clips. It'll take me a couple of weeks to get everything sorted, optimized, re-sized and published to the web. I'll send a link once everything is online and ready for viewing."
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
As always, a hearty congratulations goes out to Phreak, for a safe and successful hike! I will be sure to post his link when he gets his pictures up for viewing...
So... back to the chores! 'Til later... God Bless!

Stickman

No comments: