Saturday, April 17, 2010

Mow...shovel...mow...uh...shovel!

Quick "Hello!",

We are still working hard on completing a whole bunch of ScriptureSticks, in the next couple or three weeks, amongst all the other "normal stuff" that life throws our way. I had anticipated a possible short hike this weekend, but was doubtful it would happen, as the lawn is already in need of cutting, and there are weeds growing in the raised beds that I need to get prepped for this years' crops.

Thankfully, my decisions were easy ones this morning! I woke up early, checked the current weather conditions, (I looked out the window...), and was mildly surprised to see about two inches of heavy, wet snow on the ground! My mind was working it's way around it, as I tried to figure out the day. Mow... shovel... mow... uhhh...

So, it is too wet to mow, not enough snow to shovel, and... hiking? Nah! I think the best course of action is to continue working on the ScriptureSticks, take a sunny hike on a sunny day, wait for the snow to melt, watch the grass grow, and pray that some of the garden weeds are edibles.

Gotta go! God Bless!

Stickman

http://www.scripturesticks.com/

No comments: