Monday, September 1, 2008

Phreak... going for a hike!

Hey everybody!

All is well up here in the beautiful State of Maine! The weather has finally taken a turn for the better, and we have been blessed by several wonderfully sunny days. Believe me, that IS a blessing for all of the hardy hikers who have been slogging through seemingly endless miles of rain, "stream trails", and mud, mud, mud! They're going to have to learn to walk again... on dry ground.

I like to take opportunities to share the little blessings that occasionally come my way, and one of those blessings came my way today. I got a very brief e-mail from Brian "Phreak" today, (see following), and felt very blessed that he thought of me!

Here is Phreak's e-mail...


"From: brian@hikes247.com Sent: Mon Sep 1 17:27

To: Priority: Normal

Subject: Month of September Type: HTML Msg


Hey everyone!
I'm flying out Wed morning (9/3) to CA to hike the John Muir Trail from 9/5 to 9/27. I'll have no access to email, voicemail, cell phone, etc.

I'll return all emails and phone calls as soon as possible after my return on 9/28."


I'm praying for his safety and a wonderful hike as he ventures out to the left coast. Be sure to check out this trail, looks like a SUPER hike!

Well, everyone, just a short post to touch base and say "hello". ... ...

So... any of you folks out there Prayer Warriors? Great! Could you include Phreak in your prayers? Thanks! While your at it could you think of me? Awesome! I will keep you all in prayer too! G'night, and God Bless!

Stickman

No comments: